Topic: How to set currency for Invoice/ PurchaseOrder via php quickbooks api

Hello Support,

As its critical requirement here that we want to set currency for inserting Invoice/ PurchaseOrder via php quickbooks api but did not get anything yet.

Ex: Suppose I have 2 Invoices in my web application one has total amount is $250 SGD & other have $300 USD. Now my amount is inserting properly but unable to set currency for those Invoices.

Any help or idea would be much appreciated.

Thank You.

Re: How to set currency for Invoice/ PurchaseOrder via php quickbooks api

qbXML, or IPP v2, or IPP v3?

Hello Support,

In qbXML how can it be done?

Also I sending this request to Quickbooks via qbXML but connector hanged & process got stuck in between, can you please let me know why this is happening:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
        <?qbxml version="4.0"?>
        <QBXML>
            <QBXMLMsgsRq onError="continueOnError">
                <PurchaseOrderModRq requestID="105923">
                        <PurchaseOrderMod>
                        <TxnID>773-1383126173</TxnID>       
                           <EditSequence>1383126173</EditSequence>     
                            <VendorRef>
                                        <ListID>8000006F-1383046631</ListID>
                            </VendorRef><RefNumber>VP28</RefNumber><DueDate>2013-09-13</DueDate><ShipMethodRef><FullName>DHL</FullName></ShipMethodRef><IsManuallyClosed>true</IsManuallyClosed><PurchaseOrderLineMod>
                                                    <TxnLineID>775-1383126173</TxnLineID>
                                                    <ItemRef>
                                                        <ListID>8000007C-1383048067</ListID>
                                                    </ItemRef><Desc>16GB(2*8GB) FBD DDR2 PC2-5300</Desc><Quantity>8.000</Quantity>
                                                    <Rate>486.400</Rate>

</PurchaseOrderLineMod><PurchaseOrderLineMod>
                                                    <TxnLineID>776-1383126173</TxnLineID>
                                                    <ItemRef>
                                                        <ListID>8000007D-1383048067</ListID>
                                                    </ItemRef><Desc>NC364T PCI Express Quad Port Gigabit Server Adapter</Desc><Quantity>2.000</Quantity>
                                                    <Rate>332.800</Rate>

</PurchaseOrderLineMod></PurchaseOrderMod>
        </PurchaseOrderModRq>
            </QBXMLMsgsRq>
        </QBXML>

Your soonest reply would be appreciated!

Currency is determined by the Customer or Vendor currency in qbXML.

Set the customer currency to the correct currency when you create the customer or vendor. You can refer to the <CurrencyRef> tags from the OSR reference:
* https://developer-static.intuit.com/qbS … index.html

Once you set the currency for the Customer/Vendor, the Invoice/PO will use the same currency.

If the Web Connector truly "hung" and locked up completely, then it's a bug in QuickBooks, and not anything I can help you with. Try it again. If you still have problems, report it to Intuit.